Friends and fans of At Sea,
Celebrate autumn’s return and the start of a great weekend in NYC with us on Friday, 9/26, at 7PM sharp, at one of our favorite places to play, PIANOS!
It will be a fruitful fall for us as we’ll be finishing up a lot of new songs and heading into the studio to begin recording what will become our next official release. Lots of other goodies are in the works, too, including a brand-new At Sea website.
We hope you’ll join us as we enter into a new chapter, and help us make it the best yet!
You can buy tickets via the link below.
See you soon!
The At Sea website is going through some revamping/reorganizing, and we’ve been relying a lot on Facebook for sharing what’s happening lately. We’re excited to announce that a new and improved atseamusic.com should be live at the end of this month. Some new features, more powerful social syncing, and visual/design changes. We’re psyched! Stay tuned….
If you’ve been looking for “Something in the Way” or all of our last record, “A New Machine” on iTunes, there’s been a slight glitch that shows ANM as a “partial album.” This is being handled on the iTunes side and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
The songs are still all available on iTunes for purchase individually, and the album is also available via Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/A-New-Machine-At-Sea/dp/B008Y0X8I4/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1356890395&sr=8-3
The snag should be resolved promptly, thanks for your patience.
And… we’re all good: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-new-machine/id551428416
Our cover of the Nirvana classic “Something in the Way” is now featured in the trailer for The Last of Us: Remastered, out for Sony PlayStation PS4 July 29.
The trailer released this past Monday night and already has over 1.2 million views! You can check it out right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaOWRvmtEFQ
Thanks to all who have searched for the song and discovered us through this rockin’ trailer!
At Sea Friends & Fans,
It has been far too long!
We’ve been laying low, writing, and avoiding the cold. Cool things are happening, and continue to happen. More on that soon enough. Important right now: We are proud to be able to step on stage once again. Seize the night with us here:
158 Ludlow St.
SATURDAY, JUNE 14, 8PM SHARP!
$10 / 21+
w/ My Gold Mask, Banjoshi, Mr. Elevator & the Brain Hotel, and Kesang Mastrand
You can buy advance tickets here: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4198464
You can play on Facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/events/774130129294616/?source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular
We look a bit different, but we are still At Sea. And we can’t wait to play for you! Come and rekindle the romance as we dust off our faves from A New Machine. Soon, we begin to roll out a new crop of songs. They will be worth your patience.
We hope to see you at Pianos!
PS: Very soon, this website will look a bit different, too. We hope you’ll enjoy the changes to come as much as we’ve enjoyed the changing.
At Sea would very much like to thank everyone we played with and for on the road recently. We had a blast and crossing America twice spun our heads around in the best possible way.
Now back home in Brooklyn we’ve set our sights on working on some new tunes and making some long-needed tech improvements. We are in the process of completely overhauling this site to be more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. Please be patient with us re updates. You can keep up with us more immediately via our Facebook page.
If you are in the NYC area come see us at Spike Hill on Friday the 26th of July. Late show at 11:30!
Dear At Sea Friends & Fans,
We’re already far from our Brooklyn home at this point, just did the first show of our mad dash west last night in Cleveland, where the people were amazing and lovely.
Tonight we’re in Chicago and if you’re thereabouts you should come see us at the Elbo Room!
And some dates/venues have changed, so of course we want you to have an updated schedule:
Here are the stops as of now:
- Fri, 6/21: Chicago, IL / Elbo Room (stripped down) / 10:30p / 21+ / $5 / 2871 N Lincoln Ave.
- Sat, 6/22, Clive, IA (Des Moines) / The Point (former Bombay Bicycle Club) (stripped down) / 8:00p / 21+ / FREE / 8410 Hickman Rd.
- Sun, 6/23: Boulder, CO / The Laughing Goat (stripped down) / 8:00p / 21+ / FREE / 1709 Pearl St.
- Tues, 6/25, Las Vegas, NV / The Beat (stripped down) / 9:00p / 21+ / FREE / 520 Fremont St.
- Thurs, 6/27, Los Angeles, CA / Three Clubs / 9:30p / 21+ / FREE / 1123 Vine St.
- Sat, 6/29, Sacramento, CA / Bows and Arrows / 8:30p / 21+ / $5 / 815 19th St.
- Sun, 6/30, Bend, OR / Sound Garden Studio / TIME TBD / ALL AGES / FREE / 1279 NE 2nd St.
- Mon, 7/1, Portland, OR / Alhambra Theater (former Mt. Tabor Theater) / 8:30p / 21+ / FREE / 4811 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
- Tues, 7/2, Seattle, WA / High Dive / 8:00p / 21+ / TIME TBD / 513 N 36th St.
- Thur, 7/4, Eugene, OR / Art and the Vineyard Festival / 1:00p / OUTDOOR FESTIVAL, ALL AGES
- Thur, 7/4, Eugene, OR / Black Forest / 8:30p / 21+ / FREE / 50 E. 11th Ave.
- Fri, 7/5, San Francisco, CA / Neck of the Woods / DOORS 8p, SHOWTIME 9p / 21+ / $5 adv. (http://www.ticketfly.com/event/298053-sea-san-francisco/ ) or $7 at door / 406 Clement St.
- Mon, 7/8, Las Vegas, NV / Artifice (stripped down) / 8:00p / 21+ / 1025 S. 1st St. #100
Hope to see you out there!
Dear At Sea Friends & Fans,
It’s been a while! We took a little R&R break after our March tour, plus relocated studios and began working on some new demos. We’re hoping to share the fruits of that labor, at least in the early stages, later on this summer.
But now we’re hitting the road again! We’ll be doing shows across the country and then up and down the West Coast beginning next week!
And we know this might be a bit last-minute for some of you, but we’re doing a kickoff show, and our first performance in a few months, tomorrow night at one of our favorite haunts. We hope you will join us and send us off in style. Please delight us with your presence here:
158 Ludlow St.
SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 9PM SHARP!
$10 / 21+
w/ Smokey Robotic, Viva Mayday, Hudson Hank, and Regret the Hour
Get advance tix here: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3583934
Facebook invite here: https://www.facebook.com/events/335786439883923/?ref=22
And here are the stops on our upcoming tour:
- Thurs, 6/20: Cleveland, OH / 21 Lounge (stripped down)
- Fri, 6/21: Chicago, IL / Elbo Room (stripped down)
- Sat, 6/22, Des Moines, IA / Ritual Cafe (stripped-down show)
- Sat, 6/22, Clive, IA / The Point (former Bombay Bicycle Club) (stripped down)
- Sun, 6/23: Boulder, CO / The Laughing Goat (stripped down)
- Tues, 6/25, Las Vegas, NV / The Beat (stripped down)
- Thurs, 6/27, Los Angeles, CA / Three Clubs
- Sat, 6/29, Sacramento, CA / Bows and Arrows
- Sun, 6/30, Bend, OR / Sound Garden Studio
- Mon, 7/1, Portland, OR / Alhambra Theater (former Mt. Tabor Theater)
- Tues, 7/2, Seattle, WA / High Dive
- Wed, 7/3, Corvallis, OR / Whiteside Theater
- Thur, 7/4, Eugene, OR / Black Forest
- Fri, 7/5, San Francisco, CA / Neck of the Woods
- Mon., 7/8, Las Vegas, NV / Artifice (stripped down)
We’ll write in greater detail early next week but just wanted to give everyone the where/when. In the meantime, if you’re in NYC, we’d love to see you at Pianos tomorrow night!
Just a note that we’re safe and sound and back from TX, where we had a blast at SXSW and doing some other shows.
We are looking at redoing the site, or parts of it, to make it easier to use and access, and to speed things up.
Apologies for not posting more frequently, but please stand by.
Thanks for your patience.